L E G A C Y
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
L E G A C Y

Alliance Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Goodbye/discussion thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Verath

The Goodbye/discussion thread Empty
PostSubject: The Goodbye/discussion thread   The Goodbye/discussion thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:52 pm

As some may know i and several others have quit. Since not everyone was on at the time i figured id make this thread to discuss/say goodbyes and such.

oh btw the reason
http://tinyurl.com/7z83svt

Last edited by Verath on Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaldire

Kaldire

PostSubject: Re: The Goodbye/discussion thread   The Goodbye/discussion thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:24 pm

this thread is lame sorry

who all quit and .. really?
anyone have jobs or lives or just crying over a battle that .. well i admit kinda sucked! but still really

i barely found this due to the poor heading and complaining.. (not whining its a valid complaint) but really... many left? whats many and who from which alliances?
Back to top Go down
Verath

PostSubject: Re: The Goodbye/discussion thread   The Goodbye/discussion thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:39 pm

Why dont you actually look at the battle report and the numbers involved.
Back to top Go down
Kaldire

Kaldire

PostSubject: Re: The Goodbye/discussion thread   The Goodbye/discussion thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:22 pm

oh you? thought you quit

lol

i did look at the numbers.. sadly i stick to my post

if only WoW players quit so easily, then society might come out of its peon coma and start getting jobs n such
(not saying that about you, thats about the WoW freaks)

read my post again.. it will show you i read the friggen report
thanks for your insult..
either leave or stop replying to me with such arrogance

cheers
and .. stick around.. its only a game.. yea that battle did.. lick BAD.. but again..
i repeat.. its only a game.

bet dollars to doughnuts you quit at anything you start losing at,.. just a poke tho

affraid

Back to top Go down
Verath

PostSubject: Re: The Goodbye/discussion thread   The Goodbye/discussion thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:51 pm

Where is Wow even mentioned here? And your idea of a balanced game is 14 people attacking 1 person with forces over 4 times theirs and losing? And it wasn't just 1 battle but a series of battles over a few days. Don't worry when (and if) you battle a player like that you will see what I'm talking about.

And frankly if you don't like "arrogance" then maybe you shouldn't invite it with sentences such as
"anyone have jobs or lives or just crying over a battle that .. well i admit kinda sucked! but still really"
Implying that I or others had no jobs or lives.

And there is no general forum so I just threw it in the one that seemed appropriate. Though I admit I did make it with this title in haste and anger.

As for whom are quitting that would be myself (verath) and Squeeks for sure. Others may or may not stay not quite sure. I see no point in staying in a real time strategy game that involves no strategy but whomever spends the most wins.

Now granted most games are not perfectly balanced but there are allot that come closer than this game. Maybe I shall try out some of them.

Anyways I'll try to keep an eye on this thread and others in forums to keep at least a little bit in touch with you guys.

Back to top Go down
Kaldire

Kaldire

PostSubject: Re: The Goodbye/discussion thread   The Goodbye/discussion thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:36 pm

Bwhahaha this post made me laugh and trust me I needed that! thanks mate
cheers

So quit, and enjoy life and get off the board and see the sun.
I got real stuff to worry about other than now.. whining about a battle

Rudeic lost almost everything i don't see his butt on here posting a thread called I QUIT THIS GAME AND HERE IS WHY
post something like BATTLES WITH LIZA then post your bs.. that way others can find it

or dont .. but again you say you left? BYEEEEEEEEEEE
I have no pull in this community but just from seeing how you act and react.. its very very amusing LOL

This is a windowed flash based PORT from Korea, id agree with you on battles its nerfed but is that the point or did that get lost in the anger and hate. lol

Google arrogance vs ignorance to do yourself a favor also Google RHETORIC this is what my question was not arrogance, lolol amusing.
also Squeeks sent in a 2nd wave wiping Liza off the map.. last i saw anyway, never heard Squeeks was quitting

personally I think you are childish and an idiot(but i don't know anything but this post so we could be chums in RL for all i know),
but you DO have the right to quit. Just posting it this way.. asks for trolling

ciao fellow gamer
albino pig
Back to top Go down
Verath

PostSubject: Re: The Goodbye/discussion thread   The Goodbye/discussion thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:08 pm

I dunno I think ill hang around just to bug you Smile. And if you assume a person is such and such way from a few post.. well you know what they say about assumptions... And bravo to Squeeks to wiping her out. too bad she will be back in 5 minutes due to using gold to revive troops.. least it cost her some $
Back to top Go down
Kaldire

Kaldire

PostSubject: Re: The Goodbye/discussion thread   The Goodbye/discussion thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:28 pm

Bother? me? LOL

hahahahah thanks again for the laugh mate

and do you even know WHAT they say about assumptions ? i think you mean presumptions.. because assumptions make an ass out of YOU AND ME.. not just you or me..
to presume is not to assume..

did you finish school? (arrogance there with a tinge or rhetoric) I dont need an answer

apparently you cant read either, i said we could be chums in RL as I dont know you other that this post, you musta skipped over that in the rage you talked about LOL

me im to busy to be offended.. its actually FUNNY.. not angering.lol
thanks for making me feel better about myself mate.. CHEERS!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Verath

PostSubject: Re: The Goodbye/discussion thread   The Goodbye/discussion thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:13 pm

Bother? me?

Thanks again for the laugh mate.

And do you even know what they say about assumptions? I think you mean presumptions because assumptions make an ass out of you and me not just you or me. To presume is not to assume.

Did you finish school? Arrogance there with a tinge of rhetoric. I don't need an answer

Apparently you cant read either, (love the comma but you don't use proper capitalization)I said we could be chums in real life as I don't know you other that this post, you must have skipped over that in the rage you talked about.

Me I'm to busy to be offended. Its actually funny not angering. Thanks for making me feel better about myself mate. CHEERS!

There fixed for you. By the way if your going to use definitions to try to prove a point try knowing what they mean first.
Definition of RHETORIC
: the art of speaking or writing effectively: as a : the study of principles and rules of composition formulated by critics of ancient times b : the study of writing or speaking as a means of communication or persuasion
a : skill in the effective use of speech b : a type or mode of language or speech; also : insincere or grandiloquent language
: verbal communication : discourse
See rhetoric defined for English-language learners »
See rhetoric defined for kids »

Because you apparently don't follow the art of speaking or writing effectively. Or did you not pass school? Whats wrong can't write properly? Maybe if you did people would actually be able to tell what your trying to say. Awaits a hasty response from Mr. Busy. Oh right have to end every sentence with lol. lol
Back to top Go down
Kaldire

Kaldire

PostSubject: Re: The Goodbye/discussion thread   The Goodbye/discussion thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:29 am

LOl I think someone needs more experience

you do NOT know what rhetoric/ rhetorical means just by reading a dictionary.
It means.. in this case and in most cases,
I ask a question and already know the answer to and/or I am NOT looking for a answer nor reply
see below for the peon brain in there to get the understanding of words and meaning

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetorical_question

down to even "its raining hard isnt it!?" most dont want an answer they just are spouting rhetorical bs
like no one else could tell it was raining hard? lol

wow kid, stay in school, and uhh drugs are bad

LOL again thanks for making me feel good!
You are funny ;P
keep on keeping on

EDIT:
correcting syntax in forums
is almost as bad as saying LOL and AFK are not proper to use as they are acronyms.
go..oh idk, fix English text books for a living pompous sod. Telling someone to use proper caps and punctuation in a forum base lol. Unless this was a novel or writing forum, fawk' off and yes i spelled that right.

you really make me laugh mate keep em comin'

Back to top Go down
Kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Goodbye/discussion thread   The Goodbye/discussion thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:34 am

i'm locking this. take your pissing contest somewhere other than this forum please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Goodbye/discussion thread   The Goodbye/discussion thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Goodbye/discussion thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L E G A C Y :: War Planning & Intel :: Kingdom's Thoughts-
Jump to: