L E G A C Y
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
L E G A C Y

Alliance Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enemies and other Targets.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mrlee24

mrlee24

Enemies and other Targets. Empty
PostSubject: Enemies and other Targets.   Enemies and other Targets. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:42 am

Yuri said I should be able to find this thread...but I only see Kingdom's Thoughts and the City List Requests. Can anyone help me find a way to see this post? I tried searching Enemies and Other Targets but it stated that the forum or link does not exist.
Back to top Go down
Slacker

PostSubject: Re: Enemies and other Targets.   Enemies and other Targets. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:13 am

So i am just curious where do we go to coordinate raids and things of that nature. i suspect it would be here and would like to coordinate with people around me to grow faster.
Back to top Go down
KingCal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enemies and other Targets.   Enemies and other Targets. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:05 am

Most of the cordinating of hits has gone to private rooms for leadership to discuss people that show interest and have the armies large enough for the hit are messaged the room info when online or mailed info after the meet. If anyones wanting to be involved on specific hits really u just have to be online when they.. pop up... Otherwise usually there over fast once we find a target or when someone does something stupid and Legacy has to roll over them..

Be aware theres gonna be alot of fighting coming everyones way soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enemies and other Targets.   Enemies and other Targets. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enemies and other Targets.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L E G A C Y :: War Planning & Intel :: Kingdom's Thoughts-
Jump to: